So with Christmas literally right around the corner, I’ve already gotten a start on my shopping. I always tend to give gifts based on the persons personality and I’m always looking for cute ways to present the gift too.
I’ve complied two Polyvore sets below to help you all come up with some cute and inexpensive gift ideas. i love the nail polish and iPhone cover idea for someone who is super girly! Instead of wrapping or boxing the items individually, I’d suggest putting the polish and iPhone case in a pretty clutch so when they open the clutch, the gifts keep coming!
1. Nars Nail Polish (Click HERE for the link)
2. Ann Klein Watch (Click HERE for the link)
3. DVF iPhone case (Click HERE for the link)
4. American Apparel Sunnies (Similar Pair, HERE)
5. Kardashian collection Wallet (Click HERE for the link)
When it comes to the gentleman/men in your life, you can never go wrong with smell goods or something to hold their many gadgets! I know my fiancee is always looking for something to put his toiletries in. When he travels home (to DE) I hate to see him throw his toothbrush and deodorant in a ziplock bag, lol! So if the man in your life is like mine, the $10 travel bag from Target (pictured below) is PERFECT! And how great would it be if you gifted him the travel bag already stuffed with some toiletries or cologne?!?! I love it, lol!
1. Dress Top Valet (Click HERE for the link)
2. Puma Sneakers (Click HERE for the link)
3. Men’s Hat; This hat comes in SEVERAL colors!!!
(Click HERE for the link)
4. Bath & Body Works Cologne (Click HERE for link)
5. Men’s Travel Bag (Click HERE for the link)
So which, if any, under $50 gift ideas do you like? What are some of your Christmas gift ideas? Let me know!
Talk to you soon & be blessed!