Happy Friday and welcome to the weekend! I’m ready to enjoy a few festivities with friends and my family and also catch up on some zzz’s. What are your plans?
Today’s post is all about the recent looks of Jill Scott and Beyonce. Both ladies are two of my favorite artists and I really love their styles. Jill and Bey are constantly mixing it up and they always step out looking amazing. Take a look at how I recreated their looks below!
With the Polyvore look, I didn’t go too off course with my recreation. I LOVE that Jill wore orange pumps; it gives the outfit a very edgy look and I love the pop of color. Jill looks great in this look from head to toe. Her legs look amazing, her hair is on point and she is just glowing!
1. Wallis Snake Print Dress: Shop HERE
2. Aldo Orange Pumps (more colors & their on clearance); Shop HERE
3. Armani Clutch (more colors & patterns); Shop HERE
4. Boohoo Earrings; Shop HERE
I did a little something different with Bey’s look. I added a blue sweater because I thought it looked better with the blue pumps. I like Bey’s look, but if I were going to wear the outfit, I’d definitely go with a blue top. I love how she wore a short chunky gold necklace; very trendy!
1. The Row Sweater; Shop (similar) HERE
2. H&M Pants; Shop HERE
3. Kelsi Dagger Pumps; Shop HERE
4. Cabana Chunky Gold Chain; Shop HERE
5. Stella Blue Clutch; Shop HERE
So, which look is your favorite? Let me know. I hope you all have a great weekend and be sure to check back Sunday night for my Holiday Giveaway #2, featuring House of Leigh! Be blessed!