After test driving the 2017 Ioniq Hybrid Limited for a week, I can confidently say this car is one of my favorite test drives to date! I wasn’t sure how I felt about the compact hybrid at first, but once inside I was extremely impressed. The gray interior was smooth, the driver’s seat was exceptionally comfortable and the quiet engine was a major plus! There were times I didn’t even know the car was on; that’s how quiet the engine was. When I opened the trunk, I was pleasantly surprised by the massive amount of space. I would’ve never guessed the trunk was that spacious.
* Read Also, 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Review
This 5 passenger hybrid handled the Howard County roads well. Not only did I feel safe, but I also felt in control the entire time. As I ventured to Downtown Baltimore over the weekend, I felt like the Inoiq was gliding down 95. The ride was so smooth! Parking on the crowded downtown sidewalks was a breeze. I zipped in and out of my parking space like that! But don’t let the small body fool you; this car has A LOT of get-up and go! Check out some the key features, including a brief video showcasing the phenomenal sound system, as well as my list of pros and cons.
- HID Headlights, LED Daytime Running Lights & LED Taillights
- * Wireless Device Charging for Compatible Smartphones
- Android Auto(TM) & Apple CarPlay(TM) Integration
- * Integrated Memory System (IMS) for Driver’s Seat
- Blind Spot Detection with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Leather Seating Surfaces with Power Driver’s Seat
- 7-inch Color Touchscreen Audio Display
- Hyundai Blue Link Telematics System
- Bluetooth Handsfree Phone System
- * Lane Departure Warning
- Rearview Camera
* Price with Additional Features, $31,460.00
- AMAZING Sound System
- Power Tilt & Slide Sunroof
- Very Spacious Trunk
- Not the most Spacious Backseat
- made to seat 3 but realistically seats 2 people, semi-comfortably
- not much knee or leg room
So, what do you think about the 2017 Ioniq Hybrid Limited? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and be sure to leave your thoughts below. Until next time, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
KEEP UP WITH ME
Instagram // Twitter // Snapchat // Facebook // Newsletter
This sounds like a great car! I’m going to be needing a new one in the not so distant future so I’ll keep this one in mind!
District of Chic
districtofchic recently posted…spiced up sailor stripes
I really did love this car! Let me know if you ever get the chance to test drive one.
This is a sporty looking vehicle, good for just two because of the tight back seat. Hope all is well in Whitney’s World.
BTW: I have nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award – to accept please head over to http://delblogger.com/versatile-blogger-award-nomination-and-acceptance/
Exactly! I loved it!