I know I’ve said it before, but I really enjoy test driving and reviewing cars for WNJ! As on-the-go as I am each day, it’s always nice to have a reliable and safe car to drive. A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to test drive the 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring, an extremely reliable and safe midsize car.
Related: 2017 Mazda CX-9 Car Review
Thanks to Mazda’s newest innovation, the SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control, the ride was extremely smooth. This feature made me feel particularly comfortable and confident while driving. Where I went, the car went. I was in total control and the car handled the curves of the road effortlessly. Check out a few more key features, as well as my pros and cons of the 2017 Mazda 6 below.
- 7” Color Screen Display (IMPROVED)
- Bluetooth Handsfree Phone/Audio
- Traffic Sign Recognition (NEW)
- Leather Trimmed Sports Seats
- Smart Brake Support System
- Lane Departure Warning
- Advanced Keyless Entry
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- G-Vectoring Controls
- Push to Start Engine
- Lane-Keep Assist
* Price Starts at $30,695
- Clean & Sleek Interior & Exterior
- Active Driving Display
- Good Trunkspace
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seat
- Not Really a Spacious Backseat
- made to seat 3 but realistically seats 2 people, semi-comfortably
- not much knee or leg room
- So-So Sound System
- could’ve had more bass & a better overall sound quality
Related: 2017 Mazda CX-3 Review
So tell me, what are your thoughts on the 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and be sure to leave your thoughts below. Until next time, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
KEEP UP WITH ME
* Drive Shop USA provided me with this vehicle to test drive. All opinions are my own. *