I’ve been blessed to be surrounded by remarkable women my entire life. I have seen firsthand what it means to be a phenomenal woman. My mother and grandmother are my sources of inspiration. They’re women of faith and distinction, but above all, they’re women of purpose. Watching them throughout the years has molded me into the woman I am today. It’s because of their example, I decided to create Fearless Woman I Am 3 years ago. They taught me how to celebrate, uplift and inspire other women. So today, International Women’s Day 2018, I want to celebrate 40 everyday women who are fearlessly impacting the world.
“Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” ~ Hillary Clinton
These 40 women are game changes. They are using their God-given talents to impact the world in a positive way, and they deserve to be acknowledged. Some of these women have inspired me to try new things when it comes to fashion and style, while others have given me the best skincare advice to date! There are some women listed who have motivated me to start living a healthier and cleaner lifestyle, and others who have encouraged me to become a more intentional entrepreneur and a more strategic prayer warrior. Some of these women I’ve had the pleasure of meeting, and some I feel like I know because we engage weekly, via social media. I am also blessed to call a few of these women “my friend”, while others I have yet to meet. All in all, these women have impacted my life greatly and I’m thrilled to shine a spotlight on each of them today.
Beauty & Style
- Alison Gray (Style) | Wardrobe Oxygen
- Chanel Butler (Style & Beauty) | Chanel Files
- Danielle Gray (Skincare) | The Style & Beauty Doctor
- Dayna Bolden (Beauty & Lifestyle) | Dayna Bolden
- Felicia Walker Benson (Skincare) | This That Beauty
- Marché Robinson (Style) | Robinson Style
- Monroe Steele (Style) | Fashion Steele NYC
- Neshanta Davis (Style) | Style is She
- Roni | Style & Poise (Style)
- Tanesha Awasthi (Style) | Girl With Curves
Business Coaching & Everyday Life Advice
- Alisha Robinson (Business Strategist ) | Living Over Existing // The Alisha Nicole
- Maya Elious (Business) | Maya Elious
- Myleik Teele (Business & Life Advice) | My Taught You
- Natalie Gouché (Social Media Coach)| Natalie Gouche
- Siobhan Sudberry (Clarity Coach) | Be Free Project
- Stacey Ferguson (Business Strategist) | Justice Fergie
- Viki Ram (Personal Development) | Victory Ram
Faith & Inspiration
- Adrienne Young | Adrienne Young Ministries
- DawnCheré Wilkerson | VOUS Church
- Erika Akwo | Know Your Worth, LLC
- Heather Lindsey | Heather Lindsey
- Lara Casey | Lara Casey
- Sarah Jakes Roberts | Sarah Jakes Roberts
- Tiona Blyden | Proverbs 31 Boss
Health & Wellness
- Brandi Harvey | (Wellness) Beyond Her
- Chelsea Williams (Plant-Based Wellness) | That’s Chelsea
- India P. (Fitness & Preventative Care) | PYT Training
- Jennifer Amoako (Holistic Wellness) | @ajenniferforyourthoughts
- Lashwan Henighan (Fitness & Wellness) | It’s Shawn Fitness & Wellness
- Lita Lewis (Fitness & Wellness) | @FollowtheLita
- Nadia Feimster (Fitness & Wellness) | @nadiacherelle
Lifestyle Content Creators
- Christina Brown (Entrepreneurship, Beauty & Lifestyle) | Love Brown Sugar
- Kéla Walker (Style, Fitness & Media) | @KelaWalker
- Kim Postell (Personal Style, Travel & Beauty) | Naturally Fashionable
- Mattie James (Entrepreneurship, Personal Style & Lifestyle) | Mattie James
Media & Web Design
- Christen Rochon (Media) | Divas & Dorks
- Kimberly Marie (Web Design) | Her Name is Kim
- Krystle Rowry (Web Design) | Kriss Did It
- Maya Washington (Media) | Shameless Maya
- Narsha Njoya (Web Design) | Narsha.Co
- Rochelle Washington (Brand & Web Design) | RoseRedd Etc.
Do you know any women who are fearlessly impacting the world? Let me know below!
Thanks, as always, for reading and commenting and until next time, be blessed and stay safe.
Love & light…xo!
Awesome article and amazing list of women! I’m so grateful to be held in this esteem. Thank you! Another one of my favorites is Africa Miranda!❤️❤️
Thanks so much, Shawn! And you are more than welcome. It’s truly a blessing to call you a friend, and you inspire me daily.
P.S. I LOVE Africa! I think a Part II of this list is coming soon! 😉
Thanks so much
You’re very welcome, Kim! And thank YOU for continuing to inspire me.
What an amazing round up Whitney. I’m grateful to be featured amongst some great women. You already know you’re a friend in my head 🙂
Thanks, Roni! And of course. You’re very welcome. Blessed to know you…xo!
Oh to Be a Muse says
Lots of great women on this list. Thanks for sharing, Whitney.
Oh to Be a Muse recently posted…Top Ways to Revitalize Your Skin for Spring with Clarins
Thanks for reading, Cheryl!