Hey there! Today I’m sharing (my) 5 healthy foods to eat daily. These choices are just a few options that I enjoy throughout the day. I’ve come up with a few different ways to incorporate these 5 foods into my daily meals so, let’s jump right in!
1. Something Green. I love vegetables so this is not an issue for me. I’ve been eating 2-3 salads a week (for lunch or dinner) or I opt to get my veggies in early and add them to my breakfast. I may add some spinach with my egg whites or have a side of broccoli to go with my hard boiled eggs.
2. Instant Quaker Oatmeal. Since I was a kid, oatmeal has been one of my favorite breakfast items. Quaker Instant Oatmeal is a quick and easy breakfast when I’m at work. I prefer the raisin and dates or the apple and cinnamon mix.
3. Egg Whites or Hard Boiled Eggs. Fixing egg whites is easy to do at work as well. I try to do an egg white omelette with some veggies a few times a week. I also like hard boiled eggs for breakfast. They’re another quick and easy fix for breakfast on the go!
4. Salmon Fillets (Frozen or Fresh). Hubby laughs at me because I can eat chicken and fish 7 days a week, lol! Salmon is my favorite fish and I’ve found so many salmon recipes online! I’ve tried a few and I can’t wait to try more. For me, salmon is great for any meal. I’ve done salmon and eggs, salmon salads, salmon pasta…you name it, I’ve done it or I’m thinking about doing it, lol!
5. Lemons & Cucumbers. As a water drinker, it’s always fun to add things to my water. Lemon and cucumbers add an instant refreshing quality to my water. I also eat cucumbers in salads or by themselves. I’ve also used lemon a lot for cooking or seasoning these past few weeks. Very good!
**Bouns** 6. Fruit. On Sunday’s I cut up several fruits and store them in containers. I’ll mix some together like grapes, cantaloupe and strawberries and put them in plastic containers. During the week, they’re readily accessible for breakfast, lunch or dessert.
So tell me, what healthy foods do you eat daily? Do you eat any of the options I listed? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and I hope you’re inspired by some of my healthy food choices. All these meals are posted on Instagram - that’s where I share a lot of my healthy food pics. Feel free to follow along! Until tomorrow, be blessed & stay safe…XO!