Periscope has become my new thing. I mean it’s great! I love watching scopes every now and then, especially when the topics are about blogging, social media, entrepreneurship and lifestyle. I’m not addicted to periscope, or at least I don’t think I am, but I do watch certain “scopers” on what seems to be a daily basis. As I prepare to head to Blogalicious this weekend, I’m really excited because I’ll get to meet a few of my favorite periscopers/bloggers, as well as sit in their master classes and workshops. That said, here’s Part I of my 5 women to follow on Periscope list. Enjoy!
1. Whitney Nic James (@whitneynicjames) – Of course I had to make the list, lol. I’m not on as much as I’d like to be, but when I am I talk about inspiration, style, marriage and everything in between. It’s really a hodgepodge of topics and a continuation of what I post here on WNJ, as well as on my other social media channels. I plan to do more scoping this fall so be sure to follow!
2. Rochelle Washington (@rosereddpaper) – Rochelle is my kindred spirit/soul sister. Her scopes on branding, creativity and life happenings are such great pick me up’s. Her delivery is honest and real; some would say a bit “in your face”. I’m the kind of girl who can appreciate that delivery, so I love it! Be prepared to be in your feelings, but ready to receive what she’s saying. Rochelle will be honest with you and will challenge you to be and do better, which is so necessary. Her messages come from an honest, since place – always.
3. Mattie James (@mattieologie) – Mattie is another honest and real deliverer of a good message. Like Rochelle, she always comes from a good place. She also comes from a place of gratitude. You can tell in each scope that she’s thankful for her supporters, AKA her Live What You Lovers. Her positive and go-getter attitude is infectious. She scopes about the business of blogging, style, and how to live what you love, while making a #cutecoin while along the way. Her scope is a must listen; tell her I sent you. 😉
4. Maya Elious (@MayaElious) – This Atlanta based design and brand strategist is the truth when it comes to branding and making money online. I respect her hustle and admire her work ethic; it’s incredible! Like her sister Mattie, Maya is always willing to share what she knows with her followers. She’s open and transparent about her business struggles and doesn’t mind sharing the in’s and out’s of what it’s really like to be a young entrepreneur. Be sure to follow her on Periscope and while you’re at it, check out her latest income report. If this doesn’t motivate you to go after your passion, not sure what will!
5. Leslie Hendricks Young (@FASHIONdujour) – Leslie is yet another one of my favorite people. I’ve had the pleasure of featuring her on the blog and whenever we get a chance to chat, I walk away feeling great. So of course, I follow this beauty on periscope! She scopes about life and relationships (marriage) and comes from a spiritual angle. I respect her realness and desire to share her Christian beliefs and morals with her followers. In the world we live in, Leslie’s approach and messages are refreshing and indeed necessary.
So tell me, what do you think of my 5 women to follow on Periscope list? Do you follow any of the ladies I mentioned above? Let me know!
I hope you take some time to check out these amazing women. Part II of my list will be published soon. In the meantime, check out these leading ladies and be inspired! As always, thanks for reading and follow all with me on social media as I enjoy the Blogalicious conference this weekend! Be blessed and stay safe…XO!
KEEP UP WITH ME