One of my favorite things to do every morning is to read one of my daily Bible Plans on the YouVersion Bible App. As of January 2017, this became part of my morning routine. I love spending time with God and reading His word, especially in the morning. Doing this sets a positive tone for my day and allows me to feed my soul something positive and uplifting.
My goal this year is to complete at least 30 Bible Plans on the app, and I’m pleased to say that I’m well on my way to reaching my goal. Below are 5 of my favorite YouVersion Bible Plans I think every woman needs to read. I’m sure you’ll find something that catches your eye or speaks to your soul.
- If you have a career in the arts (ie. fashion, beauty, etc.) this plan is perfect for you! Throughout this 7-day plan, written by fellow creative Dionne Dean, you’ll learn God’s heart for the creative arts and the people He has anointed to display His beauty on earth. The way Dionne crafted and laid out this plan is pure genius. It was easy to digest, enjoyable and spirit-filled.
- Every once in a while I go on a fast and the fast can last anywhere from 3-21 days. I choose not to let others know when I’m fasting, with the exception of my husband (and my immediate family if necessary). However, I do need a little boost from time to time during this process. 3-21 days of a fast is not easy, no matter how what anyone says! It does become more bearable as each day passes, but nevertheless, this plan is the perfect 2-week boost! If you’ve never tried a fast, this plan gives much insight into the process itself, as well as scriptures and devotions to guide you through.
- I just finished this plan yesterday and to be honest, when I first started I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to keep up for 365 days. Despite my doubts, I got it done and learned so much along the way! This plan helped me identify some of my (now) favorite verses and gave me the urge to dig even deeper into the scriptures. This plan also inspired me to share a scripture each morning on Twitter.
- A few months into my healthy lifestyle journey, I started this plan. I felt like I needed some spiritual encouragement to keep going, so I searched the Bible App for a plan that would help me along my journey. Reading this plan definitely gave me the spiritual guidance I needed to stay on track. As I mentioned on Instagram, connecting food and fitness to my faith really helps keep me focused on my health & wellness goals (most days).
- Thanks to my mother, I completed this plan about a year ago and I absolutely LOVED it. This 3-day plan is perfect for all women, period. The daily devotionals show you what it takes to be a woman filled with strength and dignity, and explains what a modern day Proverbs 31 Woman looks like. It’s short, sweet and to the point, and I’m sure you will thoroughly enjoy it.
So tell me, do you use the YouVersion Bible App? If so, what are some of your favorite Plans? Let me know!
Thanks, as always, for reading and commenting and until next time, be blessed and stay safe.
Love & light…xo!