I’ve been a fan of beauty products and beauty samples since I was a teen. I remember going to the beauty counters at department stores with my mom and grandmother and spritzing amazing smelling perfume on my wrists. I also enjoyed reading beauty magazines and seeing the latest beauty products to try. Not much has changed in my late 20’s; I’m still a beauty product junkie and I LOVE to try new (and safe) products. I’ve also learned a few beauty tips along the way, so today I’m excited to share both my current beauty product favorites and a few quick beauty secrets.
- Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
- I use this scrub wash every night and the small micro-beads really scrub away the dirt and grime from the day. The beads are not as harsh as I thought, which is why I’ve been using it each night. My skin feels soft and looks a lot brighter because of it. (Target)
- Organic Surge Refreshing Face Wash
- I was looking for a new (and organic) daily face wash and while shopping at TJMaxx one day, I came across this product. After I read the ingredients and saw that the consistency was like a serum, I figured I’d give it a try. It’s been great and I love the way my face feels after each use. The product isn’t oily or greasy and it leaves the skin supple and really hydrated! (TJMaxx)
- Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Toner
- I usually use the Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Toner but for some reason, I couldn’t find it last time I went to the store. So I opted for this brand and so far, so good. It does the job, making my skin brighter and the dark spots less noticeable. Not sure I’ll purchase it again because it does sting a little with each use. But it’s not unbearable and doesn’t damage my skin. I just prefer the Witch Hazel, but this is an OK alternative. (Target)
- Biossance Drops
- These drops were sent to me by the actual Biossance team. I am so grateful because since I’ve been using the drops (day and night) my skin has been LOVING it! I also put a few drops on my neck and after I rub it in, my skin is silky smooth and the complexion is ultra radiant! I’ll be posting a full review of the product next week, but I had to add it to my list because it’s been a lifesaver! (Biossance)
- Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
- My mom has been an Olay fan for years so when she suggested this moisterizing face cream, I knew I had to try it. The bottle is very small, but I’ve learned that a small about on my face and neck day and night goes a long way. I love the smell of the product and the fact that it’s non-sticky is a plus! My complexion glows and the dark spots have continued to fade. I’ll definitely be purchasing again! (Target)
- Glam Glow Tinglexfoliant Treatment Mask
- When I have a break out I reach for this and it literally works like magic! When I put the mask on my blemish/breakout, it’s literally minimized within 24-hours. Now this mask is strong and has a strong odor, but it works! I use it sparingly and only on the areas needed. A little bit of this goes a long way as well. (Sephora)
As far as my quick beauty tips, I’ve got 3:
- Wash your face every night, every if you’re tired. Nobody wants to go to bed with gunk and grime on their face, right? Even if you’re dead tired, wash that face or at least use a makeup/cleansing wipe to get off all the dirt and impurities. Your skin will thank you!
- Use a mask at least once a week (or at least once every 2 weeks). Masking helps deep clean your face. Even if you don’t want to mask your entire face, try sections. It’s a great way to “reset” your skin. Masks can help eliminate impurities from the skin, tighten and even tone!
- Drink lots of water! I’ve never been one to shy away from water, but over the course of my late 20’s I’ve been increasing my H2O intake. It clears up acne, makes your skin less dull and dry, and does wonders for hydrating your skin. Who doesn’t want those amazing benefits??
So tell me, what are some of your favorite beauty products at the moment? Any beauty secrets you want to share? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and be sure to check out the Summer Beauty Special I did with 9 beauty and style bloggers. The ladies shared a lot of valuable beauty info for women in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s. Until next time, stay blessed and be safe…XO!
KEEP UP WITH ME