Last week I shared 10 bucket list ideas from my 28 Things to Do While 28 list. I was so happy to see those 10 ideas spark an interest with some of you. A few people even reached out letting me know they were inspired to start their own bucket lists! 🙂 So today, I’m sharing the rest of my bucket list ideas. Here we go!
11. Complete the Bible in 1 year (starting on Aug. 11th)
12. Complete another Thrift With Nic! Tour
13. Learn how to sew (at least the basics)
14. Pay for a strangers meal
15. Cook a BIG meal for a special occasion or holiday
16. Try eyebrow threading (OUCH) (DONE)
17. Change my hair color for a day (wearing a wig counts 😉 )
18. Meet a celebrity (DONE – Will Meet Several at The Merge Conference in Aug. 2015)
19. Take a pole dancing class (heeeeyyy 😉 ) (DONE)
20. Own a pet (a fish counts, lol)
21. Start a YouTube page (DONE)
22. Attend Blogalicious (DONE – Will Attend Sept. 2015)
24. Get a facial (DONE)
25. Attend a wine tasting event/or class
26. Apply/Pitch to speak at an event/or school (DONE)
27. Invest in a new camera and computer (NEW COMPUTER, DONE)
28. Invest in one luxury purchase (handbag, shoes, jewelry, etc.)
So what do you think about these 10 bucket list ideas? Still pretty reasonable, right?
As always, thanks for reading! I hope I’ve inspired even more of you to create a bucket list of your own. As I said in last weeks post, life is way too short not to enjoy it. Until tomorrow, be blessed and be safe…XO!
P.S. Don’t forget to link up your recent OOTD over on my Personal Style Linkup!