I’ve been a fan of Carol’s Daughter products for a while now. Late last year my good friend and I won a $100 Carol’s Daughter giveaway. So of course, I went crazy! I ordered my favorite items, as well as some other items I’d been wanting to try. After that experience I kept using my favorites and added 2 new products to the mix; the Mimosa Hair Honey and the Acai Foaming Face Wash. I’ve been using those 2 products, along with the others below, for months now and I couldn’t be happier. The products can be used year-round, but I find that I use them more during the fall and winter moths. That said, here are 4 Carol’s Daughter Products to try during the fall and winter seasons!
* See Also, 11 Ways to Pamper Yourself at Home
1. Mimosa Hair Honey | Without weighing your hair down, the Mimosa Hair Honey is the perfect product for any style and any hair type. It keeps your hair looking healthy and shiny and it’s great for everyday use. I use the product to help smooth my edges, as well as to moisturize my scalp. It also smells really good!
2. Acai Clarifying Foaming Face Wash | I’ve never been a fan of foaming face cleansers until I tried this one. The foam is soothing, revitalizing, non-drying and a little bit goes a long way. After using the product my face feels super soft and refreshed. I used to think foam cleansers left your face dry, but that’s not the case with this product.
3. Almond Cookie Body Butter | The smell of the Almond Cookie Body Butter is simply divine! The scent is very warm and sweet and includes Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and other natural ingredients. My mother and sister love this product just as much as I do and we all agree that it’s perfect for all skin types. If you’re looking for a good smelling product that helps nourish your skin naturally, give it a try!
4. Body Jelly | You may remember this product from my Summer Beauty Must Haves post. I literally cannot go a day without using my Body Jelly. Right after I shower, while I’m still damp, I lather up. Afterwards my skin looks and feels SO good. The product melts into your skin and leaves you with such an amazing glow. This product helps repair dry and itchy skin without leaving you oily and greasy.
So tell me, have you ever used these, or any other, Carol’s Daughter products? If so, which ones? Let me know!
I love Carol’s Daughter products and I really love that the products work well for men too. My husband uses the Almond Cookie Body Butter and Body Jelly just as much as I do, lol. As always, thanks for reading and be sure to let me know some of your favorite fall and winter beauty products. Until next time, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
KEEP UP WITH ME