I’ve been a fan of curlBOX founder Myleik Teele for quite sometime. From the #mytaughtyou journal to her always timely and motivating podcast episodes, I’m a true fan/supporter. So it was only natural that I tried the curlBOX Body Box. Because I don’t wear my hair in it’s natural state all the time and I’m always “doing stuff” with my hair, I haven’t purchased purchased a curlBox yet. However when it came to the Body Box, I thought it was definitely something for me to invest it. I’m a huge beauty product junkie and after reviewing the brands I knew this box wouldn’t disappoint. I was right! Plus you can’t beat $25 for full size products. Check out my review below.
According to their site, curlBOX is an affordable, exclusive and effortless way to explore new hair products every month. The items included in the curlBOXBody Box were:
- Olay Moisture Outlast Sap Bar (with Shea Butter)
- Palmers Coco Butter Formula (with Vitamin E)
- Eventone moisturizing sunscreen balm
- Eventone moisturizing sunscreen for face
- Eventone moisturizing sunscreen lotion
- Shea Moisture
- Superfruit Complex Hand & Body Scrub
- Superfruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash Sample (with Mango Butter & Green Coffee Bean Extract)
- Superfruit Complex Bath, Body & Massage Oil (with Mango Butter & Green Coffee Bean Extract)
So tell me, have you tried the curlBOX or Body Box? What do you think about my recent goodies? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and watching and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel. More videos coming next month! Until tomorrow, be blessed ad stay safe…XO!
KEEP UP WITH ME