I’m excited to host my first 2016 Current Beauty Favorites Giveaway today on the blog! This year I want to make an effort to share some of my beauty favorites with you through quarterly giveaways. I figured since this has been a pretty brutal winter for most of us, introducing my current winter beauty favorites would be a treat! These items, along with a few others, have been in my skincare arsenal since the cold weather has arrived. Let’s take a look!
1. Carol’s Daughter Almond Cookie | Not only does this product smell amazing, but it really works wonders for the skin! I use the Almond Cookie a few times a week to moisturize my skin after a shower. Mixed with Shea Butter, Coca Butter and Jojoba Oil, this product locks in moisture and leaves you skin feeling smooth and smelling delicious!
2. Carol’s Daughter Body Jelly | I use this product daily. Immediately after my shower, while my skin is still damp, I lather up – especially on my elbows, knees, and feet. This natural product includes Sweet Almond, Jojoba and Soybean. Using this sometimes takes place of Vaseline. It’s smooth, has a sweet smell, and doesn’t leave you feeling too greasy.
3. Biossance Face Oill | I’ve been a fan of Biossance since the company sent me a sample of their Revitilizer skin serum. After reviewing and using the product for months, my skin has changed for the better. It’s more smooth, the complexion has evened out, and it looks brighter and healthier. “The Nourisher” face oil is said to protect skin from moisture loss, while helping the skin firm, hydrate and achieve a radiant glow!
4. Sephora Peal Face Mask | Whenever my skin is tired and needs a boost, I pull out the perfecting and brightening Pearl Mask from Sephora. Once I remove the mask I rub in the excess product, which leaves my face looking AND feeling rejuvenated. It’s the perfect mask to bring dull skin back to life!
5. Dead Seas Oasis Treatment Mask | I purchased these masks at TJ Maxx back in December. Perfect for all skin types, this dead sea spa treatment mask draws out dirt and impurities from your face. It also helps firm and moisturize, which is a must during the winter months. I switch between these masks and the Sephora brand each month, and sometimes weekly. I like to have a routine for my skin, but switching up my masks every now and then doesn’t hurt.
So tell me, what are your current beauty favorites? Let me know!
Be sure to enter the giveaway below, and don’t forget to leave a comment. I can’t wait to share more of my current beauty favorites here on the blog, as well as on my YouTube Channel. Feel free to share this giveaway with your readers and friends – best wishes! Until next time, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
* GIVEAWAY ONLY OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS *
KEEP UP WITH ME