Believe it or not it’s time to start holiday shopping. I must admit that I haven’t started just yet, but I have a list and plan to get things going by the weekend. If you’re like me and have been stalling a bit to get your shopping started here’s a quick and easy gift guide, perfect for the female entrepreneur in your life. Weather a creative or corporate entrepreneur, these gift ideas are perfect. More importantly, they won’t break the bank. I made sure each Nordstrom item was under $50 – thank me later. 😉
1. Voluspa Scented Candles | As a female entrepreneur you probably have a home office (or space where you do your work) and to be honest, you may spend more time there than at your 9-5 office. Of course you want that area to look and smell good, which is why these mini Voluspa candles are the perfect addition to your home office/space. They smell simply divine!
2. Kate Spade Lined Journal | If you’re anything like me you’re constantly jotting down ideas and notes. Why not use a pretty journal to do so? This blank journal is the perfect size to fit in your purse or tote!
3. Kate Spade Thermal Travel Mug | Weather you’re a coffee or tea drinker, every female entrepreneur needs a fancy to-go mug. I love this Kate Spade option because it’s chic and easy to carry around while out and about during meetings or appointments.
4. Rifle Paper Co. Note Cards | Note cards are perfect for writing professional and personal thank-you notes. You never know when you need to send a little handwritten note to someone. It’s personable, professional, and very thoughtful!
5. ‘Good Vibes’ Desk Sign | My mother, a fellow female entrepreneur, is obsessed with cute office supplies. She has a collection of the fanciest notebooks, pencils, and paper clips, similar to these below. These Kate Spade clips are perfect to add to your desk! They have cute sayings on them and can be used over and over again.
6. Reversible Tote Bag | I have this tote (and detachable wristlete) and I absolutely LOVE it! It’s very durable, stylish, easy to carry to work, and great for travel. The reversible aspect makes the tote 2 bags in 1 and the bonus wristlete is great for carrying during a night out on the town. Perfect in every way!
7. Lilly Pulitzer Planner | This planner is not only pretty, but super spacious and perfect for keeping you organized and on track during the New Year. My mother ordered this planner for 2016 and is LOVING everything about it. The spiral design makes the planner very functional and easy to write in. The pages really are beautiful too as well!
So tell me, what do you think about my picks? What are some gifts under $50 you think a female entrepreneur would love? Let me know!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to tweet me if you decide to purchase one of the 7 items above; I’d love to see. Until tomorrow, stay blessed and be safe…xo!
KEEP UP WITH ME