With the new year quickly approaching, it’s time for me to start thinking about my goals for 2014. I usually wait until after Christmas to really start thinking and jotting down ideas, but this year I’ve started early. Here are a few things on my list that I want to share.
- Start practicing yoga
- Visit 1 island I’ve never be to (I’m thinking St. Thomas, Virgin Islands)
- Attend a taping of The Wendy Williams Show & The Real
- Learn Korean (at least the basics…)
- Plan a summer blog/thrifting tour
- Take a cooking & wine tasting class
I feel like all the plans, goals and ideas I have for myself personally and business wise are pieces of my life puzzle. In a way, I’m constantly under construction – building a better me each day, month and year. I feel like we should always be under construction because we never stop growing and evolving. Don’t you agree?
So tell me, do you have any plans yet for the new year? Feel free to share! Ttys and be blessed!