Today for Wardrobe Wednesday, I’m talking about how to style menswear for women. I’m such a casual dresser, when I’m not at work, and the one thing I love to do is incorporate menswear or menswear inspired pieces into my outfits. To be honest, I haven’t done too much of this lately but when Springtime rolls around that will change. Let’s take a look at a few pieces you can use to easily style menswear for women.
1. Oversized Coat – Although the houndstooth coat pictured below isn’t for a man, the piece looks/seems structured to fit a man.
2. White Button Down – This is probably the easiest and most perfect item to use when styling menswear for women! It’s also an item that can easily be thrifted. 😉
3. Boyfriend Jeans – These jeans are another staple item for creating the perfect menswear for women look.
*adding a classic black tote, black pumps, and bold jewelry brings the look altogether and adds a nice feminine touch*
1. Graphic Hoodie – Like the one pictured below, a nice graphic hoodie is a great menswear inspired item to have in your closet.
2. Skinny Jeans – While not a menswear item, skinny jeans go great with a graphic hoodie. It’s the perfect pairing for such a stylish menswear for women look!
*pairing bright accessories with a look like this adds a soft and feminine touch*
So, how do you feel about menswear inspired fashion? Which looks, if any, inspired you? Let me know!
As always, thanks for readying – stay blessed and be safe…XO!
P.S. Don’t forget to linkup your latest outfit post HERE. Go ahead and show off your amazing personal style!