Happy Friday lovely people! I am so happy the weekend is finally here. Although I have a few things planned, I’m just happy that I’ll be able to relax a bit and enjoy family and friends. Before my weekend begins, of course I have to share the 5 things I loved this week!
1. Lupita Nyong’o: I can’t remember the last time I was SO in awe of a celebrity’s style. Lupita is hands down my new style crush and even though my personal style is a bit different, I’m really enjoying watching her style evolve. As a fashion newcomer, she is well on her way to becoming a fashion icon.
2. Making Travel Plans: One of my goals this year was to travel more. I’ve been doing a lot of research of different locations and the hubby and I are narrowing down a few places we’d like to visit. We’ve both been to different parts of Cali, but we’eve decided that San Francisco is definitely a place we’d like to (re) visit.
3. READING: Before life got too busy, I used to read all the time. I mean I’d read several novels a month on my Nook. While I don’t have time to sit and read several novels anymore, I have been reading a lot of magazines and motivational reads lately. One of my new favorites magazines (which I just subscribed to) is Entrepreneur. It’s a great magazine filled with money, business, tech and other information you can actually use. I’ve also subscribed to Money Magazine – another great read!
4. Bloggers in Plaid: I know plaid has been on trend for a while now and I’ve seen many bloggers rocking plaid blazers, pants, etc. One of my favorite plaid looks of the week was from Chic on the Cheap. This outfit is so chic and simple – I LOVE it! Seeing this look has given me inspiration to pull out my thrifted plaid blazer. I can’ t wait!
P.S. Lydia is one of my fave bloggers! 😉
5. Hair: I posted this picture on Facebook the other day. As you can tell from my blog posts, I enjoy changing up my hair every now and then. 😉 These ” hairspiration ” pics are all styles that I’d like to try – they’re all different but still just as fabulous! Which is your favorite??
So what did you love this week? Did you love any of my picks? If so, which one(s). Let me know! Take care and have a wonderful weekend. Be blessed and stay safe…XO!