This summer I’ve made it a point to
really wear more of my jewelry. After all, I have tons of it that’s been sitting on my dresser, season after season, collecting dust. So I vowed to incorporate more statement necklaces into my #CasualSummer wardrobe. So far, so good. I often get asked, where to shop for affordable statement necklaces. After I run off the stores and sites most people are really impressed by the stores selections and prices. So today I’m sharing my top 5 go to stores for affordable statement necklaces.
1. Thrift Stores. Of course I’m a fan of thrifting and thrifting statement necklaces is one of my favorite things to do. You just never know what you’re going to find! The prices, well it should go without saying that their prices are (often) unbeatable. Thrift stores are my 1st stop when looking for unique pieces, and it’s a great place to start if you’re just getting into the whole thrifting thing. So next time you need a new statement necklace, don’t count out the thrift stores!
2. Aldo Accessories Store. Physically shopping their store is like walking into a candy shop. There’s SO MUCH bling and prettiness to gawk at and the prices are just right for me. The Aldo Accessories Store (online and in store) is great for last minute shopping. I needed a piece to go with an outfit the day of an event. I walked in and within minutes I not only found this gorgeous necklace, but 2 packs of affordable studs as well. #WINNING I also snagged this beauty a while back in store. I absolutely love it and it’s easily on of my favorite purchases to date.
3. H&M. It never fails; I always find at least one unique statement necklace when browsing the H&M jewelry section. Their necklaces start as low as $2.99 (when they’re on sale) and go up to $34.99. Whatever your budget or style, H&M has got you covered on statement necklaces!
4. eBay. I haven’t purchased a necklace form eBay in a while, but when I do need a new statement necklace I know I can find what I’m looking for there. The prices on eBay are excellent and all you have to do is type in “statement necklace” in the search engine and bam! You have endless options, styles, and options to buy (either auction or buy now). A lot of the necklaces I purchase from there are from China or somewhere else overseas, so I don’t expect the same quality as I would from other stores/sites. But that’s OK. Sometimes an expensive piece can be a good addition to your collection. And from time to time, the quality is actually better than I expect.
5. Nordstrom Rack. It’s no secret that this store is one of my faves for clothing. The last time I was in the store, I noticed their jewelry department was pretty good too. I purchased the necklace below and a few other items, all for under $30. My kind of prices, great quality designers, and a plethora of options. Their online selection is great too!
So tell me, where do you shop for affordable statement necklaces? Let me know so I can check out their selection!
Thanks for reading and until tomorrow, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
KEEP UP WITH ME
Instagram // Twitter // Snapchat // Facebook // Newsletter