Happy Monday! With the holidays right around the corner, hubs and I have been traveling to see his family in Delaware quite a bit. We’ve also been busy Christmas shopping, planning for the New Year, and of course spending time together in our cozy new apartment. I have a few more posts to share this month, then I plan to take a holiday break from December 21st – January 4th. I really want to spend time with hubs, our families, and friends during that time. So a brief blogging and social media break it is!
Let’s move onto today’s post. It’s a bit different than my normal OOTD posts, but it’s one I’m really excited to share. Style inspiration can come from any and everywhere. I definitely get inspired by the Personal Style Linkup outfits each week. Today I want to showcase 6 style bloggers who caught my eye last week. From pattern mixing to a fancy tulle skirt, there was so much great style to take in. Take a look!
1. Inspired by your…Sexy & Chic Holiday Outfit. | Kasi knows how to style just about any look but this sexy, chic and on trend holiday outfit is one of my favorites! I love the plunging neckline and the mix of color and texture throughout the outfit. Thanks for continuing to be a style inspiration, Kasi!
2. Inspired by your…Flirty & Stylish Winter Outfit. | I love Rebecca’s style and the plum sweater and cute short leather skirt are the perfect duo! I love how she added a vintage-inspired belt, as well as a pair of purple wedges. The look is simple, a bit flirty and perfect for the season. Stylish as always, Rebecca!
3. Inspired by your…Accessories. | I always LOVE the accessories Alice wears. In this outfit, her necklace, bracelet and ring are the perfect touches to the casual and chic outfit. Thanks for continuing to linkup and for being such a stylish inspiration, Alice!
4. Inspired by your…Fancy Tulle Skirt. | I don’t consider myself to be girly, but I’m so smitten with Anna’s pretty tulle skirt. It’s styled perfectly and she looks just darling in the entire ensemble. It’s a great outfit choice for the holiday season. Just lovely, Anna!
5. Inspired by your…Casual Plaid Outfit. | Sandy is an expert when it comes to styling casual and chic outfits and this look is no different. I love the full length plaid shirt, worn as a cardigan, and the graphic tee and blingy statement necklace tie it everything together. I LOVE IT!
6. Inspired by your…Pattern Mixing. | Since I started blogging, Simply Chic has been on my radar. Her pattern mixing skills are on point and all of her outfits are fly and very practical. In this outfit, she’s looking good, as usual. I’m loving the braids too!
So tell me, which bloggers do you look to for style inspiration? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and be sure to link your recent outfit to my Personal Style Link Up below; can’t wait to see what you’re wearing! Until tomorrow, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
Keep Up With Me