This summer I promised to get out and explore Columbia, MD. Of course this means visiting the best restaurants the county has to offer. Well, I’ve been doing just that and today I want to share the 5 must visit restaurants in Columbia, MD. I know some of you may not reside in Columbia, or even the DMV. But if you find yourself in the area this summer, definitely check out these 5 hot spots for a good meal!
1. Sushi Nari. This sushi resturant is located in Kings Contrivence shopping center and lucky for us, it’s in walking distance from our apartment! Their edamame and cinnamon tea is divine and the prices are very reasonable. My favorite roll is the Creamy Crab Lover and the Smoking Philly. It’s a small and quaint Resturant with friendly workers. If you don’t want to dine in, call in your order for takeout! I think hubby and I eat here at least twice a month!
2. Cheeburger Cheeburger. If you’re in the mood for a burger and an amazing shake, head to Cheeburger Cheeburger. This is the perfect place for late night burger runs and they’re fried pickles are the best! You can also order online to takeout and at certain locations, they deliver.
3. El Azteca (Clarksville). My mom and little sister put me and hubby on to this authentic Mexican Resturant. We recently at here for date night and the chicken quesadillas and fresh guacamole hit the spot! The price points are great and I really appreciate the family-like environment.
4. The Melting Pot. I’ve been dying to try this place since moving to Columbia and on little sis’ 13th birthday, I finally got my chance! The experience was SO much fun and the food, delicious. It’s a place for couples and families; the experience of cooking and dipping your own entrees is more fun when you’re with a group. The meals can be more in the pricey side, but it’s the perfect location/experience for a party or gathering!
5. Stanford Grill. I LOVE this place! They have the best salmon, Mac n Cheese and the bread pudding is to die for. It’s another great resturant for date night, couples night, or even a family get together. I’ve been dining here for years and I haven’t been disappointed once. The price points are higher, but trust me when I say it’s worth every penny. If you want splurge and treat yourself to a good meal, head to Standford Grill. You’ll thank me later!
So tell me, what are some of your favorite restaurants in Columbia Maryland? What are some of your favorite restaurants in general; I travel often? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and commenting. Until next time, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
KEEP UP WITH ME