Shopping for your parents and in-laws can sometimes be a tedious task. Personally, shopping for my parents is pretty easy. But when it comes to my in-laws, that’s where I get stuck. While hubby and I have decided not to gift our parents large gifts this year, I still wanted to provide a few gift ideas for parents and in-laws. Check them out below!
1. Keurig. This single cup serving special edition Keurig is the best thing since sliced bread! Most of us love a good cup of coffee or tea to start the day. Gifting your parents or in-laws this will definitely have them smiling from ear to ear. Check out Amazon or Target for prices and options.
2. Wine Glass Set. Your parents or in-laws will more than likely have guests over from time to time. If that’s the case, wine glasses are a must! Fancy wine glass sets can be easily be found at stores like Pier 1, Marshall’s or Target.
3. Luggage Set. Are your parents or in-laws travelers? A nice luggage set is the perfect idea for those parents and in-laws who are on the go. Check places like the Samsonite Outlet or Zappos for unique and durable pieces.
4. Musical Snow Globe. My mother collects snow globes, and she has her collection showcased beautifully on a shelf in the house. A gift like this is something that has meaning, especially if you get it engraved.
5. Plane Tickets. If you have it in your budget to send your parents or in-laws away, that’s always a great idea. It doesn’t have to be somewhere exotic or expensive. A weekend stay at a quaint bed and breakfast will do just fine. Talk it over with your spouse and see if you can make it happen.
So tell me, what do you think about my gift ideas for parents and in-laws? Any ideas spark your interest? Let me know!
This guide is the last of my holiday gift guides. You can see the other one’s here and there. I hope they’ve all helped you with your last minute holiday shopping. Until next time, stay blessed and be safe…XO!