When it comes to personal style, all black outfits are my go to choice. The chicness of an all black outfit will never go out of style; it’s timeless. Chic and timeless are 2 words I keep in mind while shopping for my growing minimal wardrobe. While I love to add funky accessories and style trendy pieces every once in a while, I prefer to keep the majority of my clothing simple.
Related: 3 Ways to Make Having a Minimal Wardrobe Easier
Building a minimal wardrobe is a process and it’s one that, in my opinion, will never stop. For a while, I was good with the amount items I had in my closet. I rotated and restyled several pieces, and still do, but as seasons change and as my style evolves so does my wardrobe.
So how do I keep my minimal wardrobe budget friendly? Here are 5 tips:
- Create your own definition of a minimal wardrobe and do what works for you.
- Purchase certain items, like accessories and outerwear, at the thrift store.
- Keep a running list of what you already have and what you need.
- Purchase items offseason to avoid paying full price.
- Only purchase what you’re going to wear right now.
- not what you’ll wear when you get to a certain size or when you lose a certain amount of weight
So tell me, what do you think about my chic and timeless all black outfit? How do you keep your wardrobe budget friendly? Let me know!
Thanks for stopping by and until next time, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
KEEP UP WITH ME
Instagram // Twitter // Snapchat // Facebook // Newsletter