A few weeks back I shared Part I of my thrifty bloggers to follow and today I’m back with Part II. I’m excited to share 5 more thrifty bloggers to follow! All of these bloggers have been on my radar for years and I’ve actually had to pleasure of working with or hanging out with most of them. So let’s meet these thrifty and stylish beings, shall we?
1. Thrifting Diva. Ayana’s thrifty fashion sense is always on point and she is without a doubt one of the sweetest bloggers I’ve met since I began WNJ. Her style is so fashion forward, chic and never over the top. I really love her take on the latest trends and how she always thrifts the best trendy pieces, and makes them look amazing! She also provides great thrifting and style advice on the blog, so be sure to check her out.
2. Two Stylish Kays. Ms. Keren is the thrifting diva of the ATL. Her finds are mind blowing and she’s an expert at finding high end items at unbeatable prices. She’s very giving with her thrift knowledge and has Thrifting Bus Tours (in Atlanta) that always look like so much fun. One of these days I’m going to make it down there and attend one of her tours, for sure! Her style is very sassy and feminine, as well as affordable. Can’t beat that!
3. Rashon Carraway. I’ve been a fan of Rashon’s, also known as Mr. Goodwill Hunting, since I saw him on the Nate Berkus show. He’s a style, furniture and decor expert and knows his stuff when it comes to thrfting. Rashon has a classic, fresh and well put together take on style and it’s very inspiring. The way he approaches decor and furniture refurbishing is very similar. I respect his passion for well-made and tailored suits and his line of vintage menswear and lapels (The Carraway Concept) is stunning. My husband lurks his IG page often for outfit inspiration and truth be told, so do I!
4. Heart, Print & Style. Vivi is my DMV blogger boo, hands down. She and I bond over thrifting, celebrity culture, fashion and so much more. Her style is one of my favorites because she’s a genius at styling thrift and non-thrifted items. This DC styleista has a great collection of thrifted skirts and accessories – I’m also so smitten with her vintage brooches. Another great thing about Vivi’s blog is the mix of fashion and lifestyle posts. If there’s an event in the DMV area, she’s there and has a GREAT recap about it!
5. Just Jewels 4 You. Wendy, another Atlanta based thrift queen, is the aficionado of all things vintage. Her knowledge on vintage apparel and accessories is extremely impressive and the way she puts her outfits together is effortless. Wendy’s style is feminine, vintage, polished. I absolutely adore her pretty dresses and skirts! She’s also the founder of the Facebook group 365 Dresses – check it out!
So tell me, do you follow any of my thrifty blogger faves? Let me know!
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out my latest Personal Style Linkup. Until tomorrow, be blessed and stay safe…xo!
KEEP UP WITH ME