Happy Friday! Today’s edition of Nic’s List is all about fashion! After surfing the web and catching up on my favorite blogs this week, I came across some pretty amazing fashion moments. So, let’s take a look at my Top 5 Fashion Moments of the Week.
1. J-Lo in Neon. When I saw her wearing this ensemble on American Idol this week, I immediately fell in love with it. She looked so radiant and fresh! Yes, the color is vibrant but the look itself is so simple. She let the color of the outfit shine – no gaudy or over bearing accessories necessary. And that “I Dream of Jeannie” ponytail?! HOT! 😉
2. Jessica Alba wearing print. By now you know that I’m an animal print lover. So of course when I came across this photo of Jessica Alba wearing an Anthropologie print blazer, I loved it! The blazer is perfect for springtime and like J-Lo, Jessica let the jacket speak for itself. Her look was casual, chic and cool!
3. Ledisi in overalls. I’m not usually a fan of overalls on adults but, Ledisi is changing my mind. Her laid back look and neon heels had me quite smitten – talk about adding a POP of color!
4. Simply Just Lovely in black and white. I just started following Erin, the blogger behind this look, and I LOVE her style. She’s very funky, fashion-forward and chic, all while staying true to her personal style. She posted this look this week and I am such a fan of her side slit pants, as well as her over all style. Check her out!
5. EatStylePlay in vintage. My blogger buddy Elle served it with her latest outfit post. The vintage coat, purchased in DC, is such a great find! Elle’s dress also caught my eye – the fit and print of the dress is perfect! All in all, she nailed this look!
So tell me, are you a fan of any of my top 5 fashion moments? If so, which one? Did you come across any fashion moments of your own this week? Let me know!
Have a wonderful weekend, be blessed & stay safe…XO!