TGIF! Before I head off to enjoy my weekend, I want to introduce you all to my latest feature on the blog. I’ve decided to do a Nic’s List post every Friday. This list will include 5 things and will serve as a weekly roundup. The list can range from a certain food/recipe, a particular blogger, quote, tv show, etc. I shared a post with you a while back expressing how I want to make this an all inclusive site so, I hope this weekly feature will help propel my vision. Here goes!
1. My Hervé Bernard Wrap: I purchased this warm and cozy wrap from 2nd Avenue in Laurel, Maryland and I’ve been wearing it for 5 days straight. Obsessed much? LOL…;-)
2. Part II, On the Run: This song has been playing in my car, home, etc. all week and I cannot stop listening. I think it’s the old school vibes I get from the song – the beat is sick! It could also be the passionate and semi-raw lyrics mixed with Beyonce’s breathy delivery. Whenever these two (Beyonce & Jay Z) do a collaboration, I’m usually hooked. Case in point, Part II, On the Run (Magna Carta Holy Grail).
3. Foodie Boards & Pins: I’ve been on a food pinning spree! My foodie board on Pinterest has been popping, lol! I’ve fixed 2 recipes this week from the pins I’ve found. I mean does this salmon not look DELICIOUS?! This is the picture I pinned and used as inspiration for Tuesday nights dinner. It was a success – hubby and I both cleaned our plates!
4. My Curvy Fashionista Post: I’m now a contributing blogger over at The Curvy Fashonista’s blog! I’m such an admirer of Marie, the creator of the blog, and I am so thankful for this opportunity. As a fashion and vintage lover, Marie has given me a platform to share my knowledge with her readers. My 1st post is now live so, feel free to head over and check it out! What a blessing – God is good!
5. This Quote: A simple reminder of how truly blessed we all are.
Do you like this new feature? Let me know – I always appreciate your feedback! Enjoy your weekend. Be blessed and be safe…XO!