In case you didn’t know, I’m a very visual person. When it comes to how I learn and how I go about growing my business(es), how something looks is very important. In a nutshell, beautiful images, clean and simple design, as well as appealing imagery makes me happy. Because of this, I’m very particular in choosing who to follow on Instagram. If your feed has pretty pictures, inspiring quotes, well designed flat lays and cute kids, I’m all in! Below are 5 (more) amazing women that I follow on Instagram.
1. @WhitneyNicJames | I had to include my account, of course. I’ve actually had quite a few fellow bloggers and followers comment on the style of my feed and content. I’m extremely thankful for the positive feedback. I’ve worked hard to create a certain aesthetic and I continue to challenge myself to post inspiring, stylish and uplifting content regularly.
2. @ItsDaynaDane | Dayna, the Chic Naturalista co-founder, has an amazing feed and I’m so happy to have found her. She is indeed a “chic #BossMom”, as her bio states, and her feed is full of aesthetically pleasing style, lifestyle and product photos. Not to mention the occasional posts of her adorable and ever so stylish baby girl.
3. @OhTheWonder | According to their Instagram bio, the purpose of Oh The Wonder is to “inspire you to make life wonderful while daring to dream big and find the wonder and beauty in each moment”. With faith at the core of their message and branding, the images shared are clear, crisp and always uplifting.
4. @Styleandpoise | I’ve been following style blogger, Roni, for years. I’m such a fan of her colorful and chic style, but more importantly she’s so positive and inspiring. Anyone who can inspire me AND look fly while doing it, you’re winning in my book. I also like the fact that Roni’s messaging is the same across all platforms. Trust me, that’s hard to find these days. Take a look for yourself; I’m sure you’ll love her just as much as I do!
5. @TheWorldbyBrit | I stumbled upon this Instargram feed while exploring the #Entrepreneur hashtag. After scrolling through the feed, I was hooked. Brittany Carmichael, a “lover of truth and beauty”, is also a speaker and soul coach that produces lifestyle inspiration. With a mission to empower and inspire females, her feed is a direct reflection of that that mission. Her blog is just as uplifting – I LOVE what she’s doing!
So tell me, are you following any of these accounts? Any amazing women on Instagram you think I should check out? Let me know!
Thanks for stopping by today. I plan to share quite a few #WNJSocial posts this year. My love for social media and blogging has grown over the years and I’m excited to share my thoughts, tips and what I’ve learned a long the way. Until next time, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
Keep Up With Me