Happy Snowy Friday! I’ve been snowed in for the past 2 days and to be honest, I’ve enjoyed every bit of it. It’s been nice hanging out with my little sis & grandma while my parents are away on vacation. Side note: they’re in the Bahamas in 79-80 degree weather & I’m so jealous! Ok, I’m back…lol. Anyway, I’ve really been into a few things lately and I’m excited to share them with you on this weeks, Nic’s List!
1. ZENDAYA COLEMAN - This Disney kid is on it when it comes to fashion! I love her chic, effortless and stylish personal style. If you take a look at my Instagram, you’ll see more of my Zendaya favorite fashion moments.
2. Vintage Glamour – I’m in the process of printing out certain vintage/old school Hollywood pics and adding them to the walls of my home office/closet. This picture of the lovely Dorthy Dandridge is one of them. As a vintage lover, it’s no surprise that I’m excited about this project, right?
3. Toni & Babyface – They’re new CD, Love, Marriage & Divorce is the perfect R&B compilation! These two make magic whenever they do a song & this CD is no different! If you don’t have it and you’re a true R&B fan, I’d pick it up ASAP. You’ll thank me later!
4. Healthy Lifestyle – Like most people, I’m trying to live the best & healthiest life possible. This week I’ve been doing some food research & I’m loving a few foods on this chart – avocados & green tea especially! I try to add both to my menu a few times a week.
5. Tumblr – I confess; I was on a Tumblr strike for the longest. But after a recent conversation with blogging buddy Michelle, I’m back at it! It’s a way for me to express my thoughts and interests, via pics & quotes. Sure, I can do the same here on the blog. But I have a certain vision fort blog which includes pics and words. With Tumblr, it’s all about the images. So if you’d like, follow my new Tumblr and be inspired!
So tell me, what’s inspired you this week? What have you been into lately? Anything in my list spark your interest?Let me know! Be safe out there and be blessed…XO!