Converse is my favorite sneaker brand. Their sneakers are always comfortable, stylish, and affordable. They seemingly last for a lifetime, so the cost per wear is never an issue. For years, these classic sneakers have been a wardrobe staple. The platform pair worn here have quickly become one of my go-to pair for everyday outfits.
Related Post: Leopard Print + Faux Leather
When styling an everyday outfit, or any outfit for that matter, I keep the following in mind:
- The fabrics must be soft and breathable
- I shouldn’t have to constantly rearrange my clothes throughout the day
- I should be able to walk, bend, stand, etc. in the outfit
- My movements shouldn’t be restricted due to my outfit choice
- Personal Style
- The outfit must be true to my personal style
- I have to feel good about myself when wearing the outfit
Tell me…what’s important to you when styling an outfit? Let me know by commenting below!
Until next time: be blessed, stay safe, and take care of yourself. Talk soon!
*this post does contain affiliate links*
KEEP UP WITH ME