I drive and review a lot of cars. Some I like, some not so much. However, when I’m able to test drive a Mazda I know I won’t be disappointed. So, when this 2018 Mazda3 Grand Touring pulled up outside my house I was thrilled! At first glance, I noticed this “Snowflake White Pearl” 4-door vehicle was super sporty. The lines and curves also made the car extremely chic, and the smooth, buttery parchment interior was the cherry on top!
Related: 2017 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring
During the week, I drove the 2018 Mazda3 back and forth from Columbia to Baltimore, twice. I also drove my regular routes around my neighborhood. On the highway, I gave it a little gas and quickly found out this car gets OUT! Despite the elevated speed, I still felt in control of the car. Major plus! With all the highway driving, the blind-spot monitoring feature came in very handy.
Navigating my way in and around parking lots was a breeze. Because the body of the car is on the smaller side, I was able to zip in and out of parking spaces effortlessly. Thanks to the rearview camera feature, I opted to back into most parking spaces without hesitation. Check out a few more of my favorite features below!
Total MSRP: $28,470
*MSRP (Manufactured Suggested Retail Price) *
Fuel Economy: 30 Miles Per Gallon (27 City & 36 Highway)
- Rearview Cameras
- Rain-Sensing Wipers
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Power Sliding-Glass One-Touch Moonroof
- 7-inch Display Touchscreen
- Variable Heated Front Seats
- Leather Trimmed Sport Seats
- 60/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seat
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone and Audio Streaming
- SiriusXM Satellite, Aha™, HD Radio™, and Pandora® Radio
Safety & Security Features
- Rearview Camera
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Front Side-Impact Airbags
- Front & Rear Side Air Curtains
- SMS Text Message Audio Delivery and Reply
- Blind Spot Detection with Rear-Cross Traffic Alert
So tell me, what do you think about the 2018 Mazda3 Grand Touring? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and commenting and until next time, be blessed and stay safe.
Love & light…xo!
KEEP UP WITH ME