Believe it or not it’s time to start holiday shopping. I must admit that I haven’t started just yet, but I have a list and plan to get things going by the weekend. If you’re like me and have been stalling a bit to get your shopping started here’s a quick and easy gift guide, perfect for the female entrepreneur in your life. Weather a creative or corporate entrepreneur, these gift ideas are perfect. More importantly, they won’t break the bank. I made sure each Nordstrom item was under $50 – thank me later. 😉
1. Voluspa Scented Candles | As a female entrepreneur you probably have a home office (or space where you do your work) and to be honest, you may spend more time there than at your 9-5 office. Of course you want that area to look and smell good, which is why these mini Voluspa candles are the perfect addition to your home office/space. They smell simply divine!
2. Kate Spade Lined Journal | If you’re anything like me you’re constantly jotting down ideas and notes. Why not use a pretty journal to do so? This blank journal is the perfect size to fit in your purse or tote!
3. Kate Spade Thermal Travel Mug | Weather you’re a coffee or tea drinker, every female entrepreneur needs a fancy to-go mug. I love this Kate Spade option because it’s chic and easy to carry around while out and about during meetings or appointments.
4. Rifle Paper Co. Note Cards | Note cards are perfect for writing professional and personal thank-you notes. You never know when you need to send a little handwritten note to someone. It’s personable, professional, and very thoughtful!
5. ‘Good Vibes’ Desk Sign | My mother, a fellow female entrepreneur, is obsessed with cute office supplies. She has a collection of the fanciest notebooks, pencils, and paper clips, similar to these below. These Kate Spade clips are perfect to add to your desk! They have cute sayings on them and can be used over and over again.
6. Reversible Tote Bag | I have this tote (and detachable wristlete) and I absolutely LOVE it! It’s very durable, stylish, easy to carry to work, and great for travel. The reversible aspect makes the tote 2 bags in 1 and the bonus wristlete is great for carrying during a night out on the town. Perfect in every way!
7. Lilly Pulitzer Planner | This planner is not only pretty, but super spacious and perfect for keeping you organized and on track during the New Year. My mother ordered this planner for 2016 and is LOVING everything about it. The spiral design makes the planner very functional and easy to write in. The pages really are beautiful too as well!
So tell me, what do you think about my picks? What are some gifts under $50 you think a female entrepreneur would love? Let me know!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to tweet me if you decide to purchase one of the 7 items above; I’d love to see. Until tomorrow, stay blessed and be safe…xo!
KEEP UP WITH ME
Instagram // Twitter // Snapchat // Facebook // Newsletter
These are all great options, even for myself 🙂 lol. I could use the reversible tote and I love candles and stationary!
Britney recently posted…2015 Mom’s Guide to All Things Holiday: DIY Deer Head Wall Decor
Thanks, Britney! The candles are my fave! 🙂
I adore cute office supplies, so this list was right up my alley! The Kate Spade items are so cute.
Jennie recently posted…Cobalt & Stripes
Antionette Blake says
Great list, I will take one of those totes please! I haven’t gotten into shopping yet, but with both the boys and hubby being Muslims we don’t go all out, I do however, get them a little something and money of course!
Antionette Blake recently posted…2016 Kia Optima LX Turbo Review
I really need that reversible tote bag. I look at that thing every year! Great list!
Brittany recently posted…#NeutralNovember: Freestyle
Thanks, Britt! LOVE that tote! 🙂
super cute gift ideas! love that travel mug 🙂
Tianna recently posted…True Organic of Sweden | All You Need Is Me Balm Review
Thank you. It’s soooo cute. I really want one, lol!
Lauren Farrell says
Such a great round-up of gift ideas! I have that candle set and they smell divine!! Thank you for the great ideas and have a wonderful week ahead!
I have that tote and it is my everyday work bag. I love it. It not only holds my regular purse stuff but I can carry my lunch, bottles of water, notebooks, fresh flowers and anything else I may need for work on any given day.
I have the Kate Spade Agenda (medium) and her gold pens set. Love the gold and black color combination.
These are all fabulous picks Whitney! Especially the candles from Voluspa 😉
Emmy recently posted…8 Bath Bombs With Rings Inside Them