TGIF!! 😀 The weekend is finally here and I am SO ready to do nothing, lol. Before heading off to enjoy the next few days, I had to end the week with my final post for 2013. While I have my personal goals written down and (some) displayed on a vision board, I wanted to share my 5 “more and less” New Year aspirations with you all.
- More Faith – Having a positive outlook on life and a strong faith go hand in hand. I plan to continue building my faith, as well as my spiritual relationship, in 2014.
- Less Stress – The late bills, “unlost” pounds, the guilt of missing out on an opportunity…all that will stay in 2013. I’m starting fresh with no stress.
- More Passion – I’m sure of my passion and purpose and I plan to continue walking into my destiny as the New Year unfolds.
- Less Fear – Going back to #1, I will have more Faith and less Fear. I will trust my instincts and go with my gut feelings. My intuition is maturing…I will embrace that.
- More Love – Thanks to my 11-year-old sister, I have gained an even greater love for community service and volunteer work. In 2014, I will spread even more love and joy to others through volunteering and serving my community.
I hope you all have a wonderful and joyous holiday season, and a FABULOUS and prosperous New Year! I will be back to posting in January but in the meantime, feel free to keep up with me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. Be blessed and be safe….see ya in 2014! 🙂
*Linkups: Friday Fab Faves*