Have you started preparing for the New Year? If not, now is the time to buckle down and get started. Along with my goals and action steps, there are a few tangible items I’ll need to help make 2017 an amazing and productive year. Here are 5 items that we can all use to help us survive the New Year!
* See Also, 23 Songs to Add to Your Workout Playlist
1. The Bible | We all need something to keep us on track and spirit filled during the New Year. For me, that something is the Bible. Studying the Bible gives me direction and helps keep me on track throughout the year.
2. Blank Journal | I try my best to jot down an idea, prayer request, recipe or blog post idea when it comes to me, right away. If you’re more of a digital notetaker, using certain note-taking apps on your phone, laptop or iPad works too! If you prefer keeping and taking notes the old fashion way like me, a blank journal is a must for the New Year.
3. Calendar/or Agenda | If you’re anything like me, you have several dates and events to remember. Research and find the perfect calendar/or agenda that works for your lifestyle. I have a family calendar that hangs in our kitchen, as well as a personal agenda that I can carry with me every day. Both keep me organized, and somewhat sane, throughout the year.
4. Running or Walking Shoes | As I mentioned in this post, I’m gearing up to start regularly working out again. I really miss walking and being active, so a new pair of walking shoes will definitely motivate me to get started! Starting the New Year off already having some kind of physical activities planned is always a great idea.
5. A Positive Attitude | Preparing for the New Year can be daunting and stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. With a positive attitude and mindset, the preparing for the New Year can actually be fun and exciting. Take a deep breath, think about the big picture and get ready for an amazing and productive year!
So tell me, what are some things you’re going to need to survive 2017? Let me know!
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to reading your responses. Until next time, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
KEEP UP WITH ME