I can’t believe the summer is already winding down and I really can’t believe that I’ll be celebrating my 30th birthday in 9 days! Where has the time gone?! Before the summer slips away, and before I turn the big 3-0, I want to share a few things I’ve learned during my 20’s. I’ll be publishing a few posts surrounding that topic leading up to my birthday and today, I want to start with sharing 20 things you should do in your 20’s.
* See Also: 50 Life Goals
Personal & Life Experiences
- Cultivate meaningful relationships
- Live on your own (without your parents)
- Travel to another country at least once
- READ (books, magazine articles, website articles, etc.)
- Spend time with your parents/family
* BONUS * Figure out what your passion is, even if it takes a while.
Career & Business
- Perfect your networking skills
- Clean up your online presence
- Find a business mentor
- Update your resume
- Intern, Intern, Intern!
Money & Finances
- Make a plan to pay off your student loans
- Open a bank account (& learn to track your spending)
- Set savings goals (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Check your credit report often (…and get help understanding it if you you’re unsure of certain things)
- Invest in yourself
* BONUS * Develop multiple streams of income.
Health & Wellness
- Create a workout routine
- Practice self-care often
- Schedule (and actually go to) doctor’s appointments
- Let go of toxic relationships
- Develop healthy eating habits
So tell me, what are some things you’d suggest doing in your 20’s? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and commenting! Until next time, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
KEEP UP WITH ME
* Linkups: Small Victories *