Happy Monday! With the holidays right around the corner, hubs and I have been traveling to see his family in Delaware quite a bit. We’ve also been busy Christmas shopping, planning for the New Year, and of course spending time together in our cozy new apartment. I have a few more posts to share this month, then I plan to take a holiday break from December 21st – January 4th. I really want to spend time with hubs, our families, and friends during that time. So a brief blogging and social media break it is!
Let’s move onto today’s post. It’s a bit different than my normal OOTD posts, but it’s one I’m really excited to share. Style inspiration can come from any and everywhere. I definitely get inspired by the Personal Style Linkup outfits each week. Today I want to showcase 6 style bloggers who caught my eye last week. From pattern mixing to a fancy tulle skirt, there was so much great style to take in. Take a look!
1. Inspired by your…Sexy & Chic Holiday Outfit. | Kasi knows how to style just about any look but this sexy, chic and on trend holiday outfit is one of my favorites! I love the plunging neckline and the mix of color and texture throughout the outfit. Thanks for continuing to be a style inspiration, Kasi!
2. Inspired by your…Flirty & Stylish Winter Outfit. | I love Rebecca’s style and the plum sweater and cute short leather skirt are the perfect duo! I love how she added a vintage-inspired belt, as well as a pair of purple wedges. The look is simple, a bit flirty and perfect for the season. Stylish as always, Rebecca!
3. Inspired by your…Accessories. | I always LOVE the accessories Alice wears. In this outfit, her necklace, bracelet and ring are the perfect touches to the casual and chic outfit. Thanks for continuing to linkup and for being such a stylish inspiration, Alice!
4. Inspired by your…Fancy Tulle Skirt. | I don’t consider myself to be girly, but I’m so smitten with Anna’s pretty tulle skirt. It’s styled perfectly and she looks just darling in the entire ensemble. It’s a great outfit choice for the holiday season. Just lovely, Anna!
5. Inspired by your…Casual Plaid Outfit. | Sandy is an expert when it comes to styling casual and chic outfits and this look is no different. I love the full length plaid shirt, worn as a cardigan, and the graphic tee and blingy statement necklace tie it everything together. I LOVE IT!
6. Inspired by your…Pattern Mixing. | Since I started blogging, Simply Chic has been on my radar. Her pattern mixing skills are on point and all of her outfits are fly and very practical. In this outfit, she’s looking good, as usual. I’m loving the braids too!
So tell me, which bloggers do you look to for style inspiration? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and be sure to link your recent outfit to my Personal Style Link Up below; can’t wait to see what you’re wearing! Until tomorrow, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
Keep Up With Me
Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // Newsletter
** Linkups: How I Fall, Sophisticated Style, Garay Treasures **
Oh gosh, hard to name one, but I love the sweater on Simply Chic. So pretty and festive!
robincharmagne recently posted…25 Jewelry Gifts – Under $25
I know, right?! There are so many! 😉
Thanks for including me, I’m so happy to apart of this list! I think all of the other bloggers on the list look great, and I’m really loving the way Sandy styled her long line plaid shirt! So many bloggers inspire me, I couldn’t name them all, but I would include you, The Daileigh and Atlantic Pacific on my list! 🙂
You are too fly….you are so welcome! Love the ladies you mentioned too!
These are all such beautiful outfits, and talented bloggers! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for reading! 🙂
kelsey bang says
what a fun post! such lovely ladies!
kelsey bang recently posted…Road Trip Style
Debbie Stinedurf says
All such fabulous choices! Don’t know that I could pick a favorite!
Debbie Stinedurf recently posted…Plaid Duster & Faux Leather Leggings: Weather Musings
🙂 Thanks for reading, Debbie!
Amy Ann says
So many great looks! Thanks for sharing.
Straight A Style
I love Anna and Sandy’s blogs but I have never met the other bloggers. I need to check them out. Thanks for hosting Whitney.
🙂 Great styles, right?! Thanks for stopping by!
Marquita C. says
I love all of these outfits! Everybody looks fabulous! #BLMGirls
Simply Chic says
YAY!! Thanks for the feature! I’m in good company I see 🙂
Simply Chic recently posted…HOLIDAY STYLE SERIES: FRIENDSMAS
You’ve always been a fave. Thanks so much for supporting the blog so long…XO!
Oh to Be a Muse says
I see some ladies I follow on here! Loving Happy Medley’s look, too. Good for you for taking a blog break. I just might do the same.
Oh to Be a Muse recently posted…Treat Yourself With Vanity Planet
Thanks, love! And yes, I am excited about my mini break. I’ll still be snapping tho, LOL!