Another month has come to an end. Can you believe it? I’m not sure about you, but August seemed over before it started. Having a lot on my plate this month seemingly caused August to fly by. Whatever the case, it’s time for another monthly recap. Let’s get into it:
3 Things I Learned in August
- One of my favorite books in the Bible is Job.
- I can keep plants alive for longer than I expected!
- I’m better at managing money than I give myself credit for.
3 Things I Loved in August
- Celebrating my 34th Birthday
- Our Family Road Trip to Detroit
- Watching Moesha & The Game Reruns on Netflix
3 Things I’m Looking Forward to in September
- Embracing the fall season
- Fall is my absolute favorite season of the year. I’m looking forward to crisp fall weather, watching the leaves change, and wearing thick, chunky knits!
- Resuming social media activity for FWIAM
- I haven’t truly given my all to Fearless Woman I Am (FWIAM), my women’s empowerment organization, since becoming pregnant and experiencing a stillbirth. I just wasn’t in the right headspace to uplift and encourage women while navigating my journey of healing and recovery. Thankfully, I’m in a much better place and ready to pick up where I left off. God has brought me a mighty long way, and I look forward to what He has in store for FWIAM for September and beyond.
- Improving my writing and storytelling skills
- Writing is something I’ve loved to do since grade school. I also enjoy the art of storytelling. Blogging has been an excellent way for me to hone both skills. So, next month, I plan to take online classes to enhance both skills. However, I have plans to extend my writing past my blog soon.
Although this month was over in a blink, I’m certainly looking forward to a new month and a new season. The next 30 days will be filled with unexpected blessings, answered prayers, and extraordinary moments.