It’s officially summertime! I have a few things planned, but nothing too major. I’m definitely looking forward to spending time and creating memories with my husband, family, and friends. I’m thinking a few dinner parties, visits to flea markets, reading a few books, planning a road trip here and there, just to name a few things. If you’re looking for something fun, new and creative to do this season, check out my list of 21 Things to Do This Summer.
1. Pick a cause close to your heart & find out how to give back to that organization
2. Have a social media free weekend
3. Create a Summer 2018 photo album
4. Plan a weekend staycation
5. Give up fast food for a week
6. Try making a recipe from Pinterest
7. Attend an outdoor concert or festival
8. Take a road trip
9. Learn how to play an instrument
10. Plan a dinner party for your family & friends
11. Read at least 2 new books
12. Go thrift shopping & yard sale hunting
13. Sell some items you no longer use (that are still in good condition) online
14. Pay for a strangers meal
15. Treat yourself to a spa day
16. Binge-watch a Netflix series
17. Read & study at least one book in the Bible
18. Watch the sunset
19. Test drive your dream car
20. Write & mail a few “Just Becuase” cards to family & friends
21. Learn the basics of a new language
So, what are some of your summer plans? Let me know below!
Thanks, as always, for reading and commenting and until next time, be blessed and stay safe.
Love & light…xo!
KEEP UP WITH ME