This winter weather will be around for a while longer and I think my wardrobe could use a few more items to help get me through. Of course I’ve been browsing the Nordstrom website and I found a few items that I’d love to add to my minimal and functional wardrobe. I’m in the process of making my current wardrobe even more minimal and these 5 items will be great additions. Here are my 5 Winter Wardrobe Must Haves from Nordstrom.
1. New Balance Running Sneakers | I’ve become a lot more active since the New Year and because of this, I’m in need of a new pair of running shoes. I do have a pair that I use for indoor activity, and to style when wearing casual outfits. But I don’t have a pair specifically for running/walking. These pair of New Balance sneakers below are not only cute, but perfect for my new found active lifestyle.
2. Melissa McCarthy Long Grey Cardigan | I love wearing long (and shorter) cardigans to work, as well as during the weekends. This Melissa McCarthy option is perfect for work and play. The color is great, the material is soft and I’m sure it will be flattering on my figure.
3. Faux Leather Handbag | I haven’t purchased a black handbag in a while and this faux leather choice seems big enough to house all my purse necessities. It seems large enough to carry to work also, so that’s a plus. I like the subtle design on the front and the detailing on the sides as well.
4. City Chic Skinny Ankle Length Denim | As mentioned in this post, I’m a huge fan of straight leg/skinny ankle length denim. The fit does wonders for my shape! This particular City Chic pair has been in my cart for a few weeks, so I think I need to make the purchase ASAP. I can wear these all year and the styling options are endless!
5. Sejour Leather Jacket | The last time I had a sleek leather jacket was during my college days, thanks to my mom. I’m definitely in need of a lightweight leather jacket. I would go for the faux option, but the leather jacket I had in the past seemed to last for years. Personally a leather option seems more durable. Purchasing this Sejour jacket in either black or grey would enhance my wardrobe, for sure!
So what do you think about my last few Winter Wardrobe Must Haves? Let me know!
Thanks for reading and commenting. If you get a chance, head over and link your recent outfit to my Personal Style Linkup HERE. Until tomorrow, be blessed and stay safe…XO!
Keep Up With Me
Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // Newsletter
I really like the gray pallet, looks so comfy!
robincharmagne recently posted…Black And Floral For Valentine’s Day – OOTD #73
Thanks, Robin. I’m really into the gray, black and tan. The colors just go with everything! 🙂
That gray leather jacket is gorgeous. I need something like that in my life.
District of Chic
districtofchic recently posted…dangerous liaison
Trishna Patel says
I’ve heard so much about Nordstrom but never actually purchased anything from there, the products sure do look great ♥
I love the cardigan! I really like how it drapes, same for the jacket. This is a great look.
Dressed2dNines recently posted…Rust + Gray: Work Style
Love the must-haves. I just purchased new running shoes and have a similar sweater and jeans but I was hoping you would post a link to purchase those gray ankle boots. #BLMGirl
Marquita C. says
Great list! I have a cardigan similar to the one you mentioned. I love it and wear it all the time. One thing I should have purchased this winter is a cute pair of snow boots. Hopefully we won’t get anymore snow this winter and I’ll be able to hold off until next year! #BLMGirls
Marquita C. recently posted…How to Make a Simple Outfit Look Chic